Hi Family & Friends!
Happy 1st Birthday to Xander! 12 months have flown by so quickly. I still remember 1 year ago, Wil and I were waiting for Xander to finally arrive. After 36 hours of labor, 2 1/2 hours of pushing, Xander finally made his appearance at 1:50am...and he was so worth it! It was unbeliveable that a little person was made. It was one of the happiest and most amazing days of our lives. We had a party to celebrate his first birthday with friends and family.
Xander has been very busy this month. He has officially started walking (almost across the room). We are in trouble! ha! ha! We are sure that he will be running around by the end of the year. It was so amazing when I first saw him take his first steps toward me.
Xander celebrated his first Halloween this year. We went to the pumpkin patch with his girlfriend Kai. We all had a blast. Xander dressed up as The Incredible Hulk.
Xander's New Tricks:
-Opening and closing cabinets doors
-Walking
-Drinking cow's milk
-Eating lots more solid food
-Blowing kisses
-Waving hello and good-bye
I will try to update the blog regularly but it might not be every month. I'll do my best. It's been a lot of fun writing, reading the past blogs and watching him grow. Wil and I look forward to more fun with our little man.

No comments:
Post a Comment