Monday, April 25, 2011

Almost 1 1/2 Years Old


Happy Easter Everyone!

Xander has been busy and I wanted to update the blog with some fun photos. As you can see, Xander has been hunting for colorful plastic eggs in his fancy basket that Grandma Chooey gave him. He absolutely loved looking for eggs which he called, "Ball Ball!"




We went to the Monterey Bay Aquarium with Xander's best buds. From left to right, Xander, Kai, Nate, Ayden and Taelyn.The kids had a great time at the aquarium and after we did a big Easter Egg Hunt. Did I mention that when he found a plastic egg, he would break them open to see what goodies were inside. That's why Xander only found 10 eggs. Slowly but surely.




Inside the aquarium, there were fun activities for smaller kids. This water fountain/play area made Xander a very happy kid. Needless to say, we had to change his wet clothes. Splash! Splash!


Wil and I went to Monterey for our Babymoon (vacation before the baby is born). I was 9 months pregnant and waddled around the small town. I think I had to sit down every block to take a break. Just a reminder, I was carrying an 8lbs baby in my belly. So it was great coming back with Xander!



Everything in the water was "Fish." He loves water so this was the perfect place for him.


We also went to a few kid's birthday parties and Xander had a great time. You can see him playing with the instruments, dancing around, smiling and shaking his grove thang.



We knew that Xander loves his sports but we just found out that he loves watching anything with a ball on TV. We went to a restaurant sat down in the back and Xander yelled out, "Ball Ball!" Yup, there was a TV in the front of the restaurant with the basketball game on. Xander has been also busy watching the Giants game. He loves saying, "Go Giants!"


Yeeee Ha! We went to a birthday party in Half Moon Bay. Can you guess the theme of the party? Xander not only rides in a car but also a real pony. He wasn't afraid, I was surprised. Actually, I was a little scared of the live animals. lol





New Tricks:
-Walking down the stairs with help from Mommy
-Swinging a foam baseball bat
-He can spot a balloon, baseball game or dog from a mile away
-Says Please and Thank You


It's been a great 1 1/2 watching Xander grow. It's amazing how it went by so fast! I know I say that all the time but it really did. Hope you have been enjoying Xander's Blog.

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment