Xander is finally 3 months old. He started daycare in Alameda this week and he's meeting new friends. I'm hoping that he gets voted Mr. Popular at daycare. So far, I think he's getting nominated by his peers for Mr. Cry Baby. Xander has been breast feeding exclusively since Wil went back to work. Drinking breast milk from the bottle has been a challenge. Our doctor said that he won't drink from the bottle with Wil or I because he knows he can drink from the source. She also said, if he's hungry enough, he'll drink from the bottle. Yes, my son is hungry and drank from the bottle. Mission accomplished. We weren't worried.
Some of Xander's new tricks:
-Head butting (Ouch for Mommy!)
-Splashing it up in the bath tub (He loves it!)
-Kicking up a storm in his bouncer (The Chea legs have finally filled in)
-Playing with his bouncer toys
-Pulling hair and earrings (Mommy is thinking about a hair cut)
-Lots of baby talking (Wil swears that he said, "Hi Daddy." Xander says,"Hi" all the time or at least we think that's what he says)
-Snorting out loud...haha! (Just like Mommy)
After 4 months of maternity leave, I finally went back to work. Yes, vacation is over. It was good going back to work. My first day back and my Marketing team had a Welcome Back lunch for me. So nice! It's sad not being with Xander 24/7 but I kiss him a hundred times before I leave the house. I must say, he is the cutest in the morning. He's been sleeping through the night about 6-7 hours. He's well rested and smiles a lot.
Xander's social calendar is booked for March. Parties every weekend! More updates to come...

No comments:
Post a Comment