Monday, February 15, 2010

Introduction to Xander's Blog

Welcome to Xander's Blog! So, I finally decided to create a blog for Xander. I figure that he may appreciate it when he gets older. Plus, it'll be my online journal to share our experiences and photos with you. And I'll try to update it as often as possible since I know that some of my friends and family do not have Facebook accounts. I'm going to have to figure out how this blog thing works. Here goes.

Xander Chooey-Chea was born on November 17, 2009 at 1:51am. He was 7 lbs. 14 oz. and 21 in. long.

Let's just say it was a long process (10 months) but so worth it. I survived 2 months of morning sickness, leg cramps, back aches, limited diet, frequent restroom breaks, contractions, epidural and over 36 hours of labor. Out came our precious baby boy Xander.

He'll be 3 months old this week and it's been an amazing time for Wil and I. I can't stop taking photos of him. We just stare at him all the time and laugh when he cries. We still can't believe that we created this beautiful human being. Xander is now about 12 lbs. and 23 in. long. He's a big and strong little guy. He eats like his Dad and you all know that Wil loves to eat a lot. He sleeps like me and everyone knows that I'm a heavy sleeper and can sleep anywhere. Standing up, sitting up, at the dinner table. He loves jumping around, kicking his legs, waving his arms around and talks all the time. When he smiles, he just melts my heart. On top of that, he has 2 dimples that are cute as can be. I also wanted to note that he's very stylish like his Dad. He's wearing 3-6 months clothes. He's only almost 3 months. He's such a little man...it's craziness!

Wil and I celebrated our 2 year wedding anniversary and Valentine's Day yesterday. Wil's parents were great and babysat Xander while we went to a French restaurant. We had a great time but missed our little man.

Wil took off 6 weeks when Xander was born. Thank goodness! Wil and I make a great team. I don't know what I would do without him. Such a good husband and wonderful dad.
Wil went back to work at the beginning of January 2010. Xander and I have been hanging out 24/7. Vacation...I mean maternity leave is coming to an end. I'm going back to work full time this Thursday. I'll miss him but I look forward to some adult interaction and my social time. Xander will be going to a daycare in Alameda. He's ready to make some more friends. He's a ladie's man. He already has a girlfriend named Kai.

More photos and updates to come...


2 comments:

  1. So Cute!!! I love the pics! More please! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Xander is so cute! Love the pictures...love the outfits!

    ReplyDelete