Saturday, April 17, 2010

My Baby is 5 Months Old Today!

Go Xander! 5 months old already and I must say, every month keeps getting better. The Chooey-Chea family has been very busy this past month. We all got dressed up and went to a wedding in Sacramento with a bunch of our friends. It was our first hotel stay and everything went well. It turns out that Xander likes sleeping in hotel rooms. Thank goodness. Baby and I had our first dance...we had a great time shaking it on the dance floor.



We went to the Oakland Zoo. It was Xander's first time and he slept through most of it. Sleepy head. He did wake up for the giraffes, elephants and monkeys. It was a beautiful day and we had such a fun family day.







Daddy and Baby looking at the giraffes.


Mommy and Baby playing at the zoo.
We also took Xander to South Tahoe for his first snow trip. A lot of "first" events this month. He loved the snow. I'm not sure if I had more fun taking photos or if he had more fun eating the snow. Here's my snow bunny:


New Tricks this month:

-Sucking his middle and ring finger (drooling & teething...fun!)

-When we tickle him, he laughs

-He constantly talks and talks (baby talk...of course)

-Almost sitting up on his own...almost.

2 comments:

  1. Xander, your snow pictures are so cute. A ladies man in the making. I'm sorry I can't make it to your 100 Day Old party this weekend. I'm running a half marathon the next day here in San Diego. If it wasn't for that, I would have been there for sure. Smile pretty for the camera and be sure to post a lot of pictures of your fine self for me and all the other ladies to enjoy. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG he is so handsome! I can't believe he too is already 5 months old. We can't wait for Kai to experience snow.

    ReplyDelete