Our little man is 6 months old and it's gone by so fast. Wil and I agree that this age is so much fun. Xander is so active. We are enjoying every moment with him.
Xander had a good time wearing his Giants outfit and posing for photos. He smiles and laughs a lot.
The best part of my day is picking him up from daycare. He is usually busy playing and then notices that I'm there. He just lights up with a big smile and kicks around. I just love him so much!
Xander went swimming for the 1st time. After feeding and a quick nap, he loved playing in his floating saucer. It's going to come in handy for our 1st vacation with Xander to Maui in June 2010. We're so excited. This was Xander's 1st time on the swing and he absolutely loved it. The higher the better.
My 1st Mother's Day was great. It's like having 2 birthdays. I started off the day with a well needed massage while Wil watched Xander. Then Wil made me breakfast. Then, Xander got me an "X" pendant necklace. I was so surprised and when I saw the "X", it brought happy tears to my eyes.
New Tricks:
-Sitting up without us holding him
-Rolling all over
-Playing with all his toys
-Sitting at the table
-1st solid food -BANANAS
More to come...

No comments:
Post a Comment